General InformationMacBook Pro Delivery Times - Please be aware that MacBook Pros are taking 3-5 weeks to arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Click here to proceed to the Apple Store
- Saving a Web Proposal does not place an order, see purchasing instructions below.
Purchasing InstructionsPlease note that there are new instructions for ordering Apple products.
- Click on the link above, which will take you to the Apple Store School Locator.
- Type in Michigan State University in the Company/Institution box, and select Michigan in the drop down box labeled State.
- Select to Browse as a guest in the first MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY option.
- Once you have your part numbers, click on Order by Part Number on the home page.
- After you have added all the part numbers you would like to purchase, click on Create Saved Cart.
- If you need to customize a computer, do not use the Order by Part Number link. First create your computer, add it to your cart, then choose Create Saved Cart.
- Enter your information on the next page and and click Submit.
- Your web proposal has now been saved and you will receive an email from Apple with your saved cart number. This DOES NOT place your order. Please record this number for use with your requisition, on-line order, or mail/fax order.
- For Departments, put this number on your requisition as the stock number, and send to the Computer Store. Our fax number is (517) 353-5364. You may also use the web proposal number for our online order form (under the heading Vendor Quote Items), which can be used to place orders for proposals under $5000.
- For Personal Purchases, you may use the web proposal number on our Online Order Form (under the heading Vendor Quote Items), or you can print out your web proposal information and bring it to the MSU Computer Store in 110 Computer Center for ordering. Click here for Back-to-School ordering information.
Technical Support Information
Apple Power Supply Fix Information
- Apple systems come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty with 90 days of phone support. Apple also offers the AppleCare warranty extension, which increases the warranty to 3 years parts and labor and 3 years of phone support. You may purchase AppleCare with any new Mac system, or any time within the included 1 year warranty period.
- Apple's Tech Support can be reached at 1-800-275-2273.
Restart your computer.
- Plug your new power supply into the wall and your computer.
- Type the following into your browser and download the update:
MacBook Case Replacement Program Information
Pre-sale help is available from the MSU Computer Store's sales team. To speak to a member of our team, please call (517)432-0700 or visit our product display and demo facility located in room 110 of the Computer
Center. For general computing questions, please contact the MSU ATS Help Desk
at (517)432-6200 or visit http://help.msu.edu