Select a price list (info)
LabVIEW is available for use on MSU owned machines through a site license from the MSU Computer Store. This is an annual license that will expire on July 24, 2012. If your department would like to use LabVIEW, please contact the Site License Coordinator
for more information about purchasing this license.
National Instruments recommends that you install your NI Academic Site License software in the following order:
- Software from the LabVIEW Core DVD package.
- Any additional software from the other Academic Site License options, Signal Processing and Communications Option, Control & Embedded Systems Option, and the Extended Development Suite Option.
You will receive a serial code and instructions with the purchase of your media. You will need the code to activate your software.
Departments that participate in this contract will receive the new software updates as soon as they are available.
Home Use Provision
A home use provision is not available.
Media will be provided with the purchase of licenses for LabVIEW.
- LabVIEW has extensive on-line documentation that is found under the "Support" menu at www.ni.com.
- Go to http://www.ni.com/manuals/ for manuals that may be downloaded for free.
- National Instruments provides free technical support from their web site at http://www.ni.com/support/ and also via phone at 866-275-6964.
- Pre-sale help is available from the MSU Computer Store's sales team. To speak to a member of our team, please call (517)432-0700 or visit our product display and demo facility located in room 110 of the Computer
Center. For general computing questions, please contact the MSU ATS Help Desk
at (517)432-6200 or visit http://help.msu.edu.