Select a price list (info)
General InformationNOD32 for Departments
NOD32 is available through a site license from the MSU Computer Store. Licenses are intended for use on departmentally owned machines only and will be valid until November 30, 2015. Customers will need to renew at that time to continue to receive virus definitions and version upgrades.
There are five versions of NOD32 currently available. the Business Edition for Windows or the Business Edition for Windows Servers which includes anti spyware and antivirus, the Business Edition for Mac which includes anti spyware and antivirus, and the Smart Security Suite which includes anti spam and a personal firewall in addition to anti spyware and antivirus, and the Exchange Mailbox license. If you would like more information about the versions, please contact the Site License Coordinator at the MSU Computer Store.
Please note that there is not a separate part number for renewals. All orders will use one of the part numbers listed on the price list.
If you would like to add licenses to your purchase, you must order a minimum of 5 more licenses. Please include the user name and password you would like the licenses added to in your order.
NOD32 for Single Departmental Purchase or Personal Purchase
NOD32 is available for departments, students, faculty, and staff. For this contract period, single and personal licenses must be purchased from our vendor, Software Security Solutions. Licenses will be valid for one or two years from the date of purchase, depending on which option you choose.
To order a single license for NOD32:
- Go to http://www.softwaresecuritysolutions.com/nod32.html
- Choose the license that you would like to purchase.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and input the discount code msu.edu when prompted. Make sure to use your msu.edu email address in your contact information.Your 20% discount will be applied at the end of the checkout procedure and you will see your price before you are asked to enter your credit card information.
- Your order will be processed by Software Security Solutions. All orders should be filled within one business day.
- For support with ESET products, please contact: Support@SoftwareSecuritySolutions.com
All NOD32 licenses are not returnable.
NOD32 End User License Agreement
Please be aware that the NOD32 EULA provides the supplier broad access rights to user data. If the language in the EULA is not acceptable to your organization, you may want to consider switching to another antivirus supplier. Click here to view the entire EULA.
- Purchase a license for NOD32. Your receipt is your proof of license.
- Activation Code - After your purchase, a download file will be emailed to you from ESET as well as a new user name and password you will need for installation. Follow the directions provided for the downloading and installation of the software.
If there is a new version of NOD32 released, you will be able to upgrade as long as you have a current and valid license.
Home Use Provision
All NOD32 licenses will license one computer only.
There is no physical media with the license. You will be sent a file to download after your purchase.
Please contact Software Security Solutions for support at:
or (303)232-9070 x3
Pre-sale help is available from the MSU Computer Store's sales team. To speak to a member of our team, please call (517)432-0700 or visit our product display and demo facility located in room 110 of the Computer
Center. For general computing questions, please contact the MSU ATS Help Desk
at (517)432-6200 or visit http://help.msu.edu