Select a price list (info)
TripWire is available through a site license at the MSU Computer Store. The licenses are perpetual, however support must be renewed annually. The current contract expires on December 31, 2012 and all users must renew at this time. To obtain a TripWire license you must download the TripWire Order Form
and return it to the MSU Computer Store via fax at (517)353-5364. Once an order has been placed, you are eligible to make an adjustment to an existing order by filling out and returning the License Update Order Form
to the MSU Computer Store via fax at (517)353-5364.
Products included in the site license:
- TripWire Database Monitoring
- Tripwire Desktop Monitoring
- TripWire Directory Services Monitoring
- TripWire File Systems Monitoring
- TripWire Network Device Monitoring
TripWire licenses are for departments only and are not returnable.
- Purchase a TripWire license (annual renewal required). You receipt is your proof of license.
- Authorization Code-No code is required for activation of the software. You will need to fill out the forms linked above to have your order processed. Fill out the TripWire Order Form for new purchases and your yearly renewals. Fill out the TripWire License Update Order form if you are adding to an existing batch of licenses.
- Media-A download file will be provided by Tripwire after purchase.
Home Use Provision
A home use provision is not available with this site license.
There is no physical media provided.
Pre-sale help is available from the MSU Computer Store's sales team. To speak to a member of our team, please call (517)432-0700 or visit our product display and demo facility located in room 110 of the Computer
Center. For general computing questions, please contact the MSU ATS Help Desk
at (517)432-6200 or visit http://help.msu.edu