Departments, please use the On-line order form
from the Place an Order
link in the left margin of our website.
- Items costing less than $5,000 should be ordered using our website's On-line Order Form. Do not use the Kuali ordering system for items purchased that cost less than $5,000.
- There is no dollar limit when ordering multiple items on one order when using our On-line Order Form. If your vendor quote is over $5,000, it can be ordered using our On-line Ordering Form as long as individual items within the quote do not exceed $5,000 each.
- Items costing over $5,000 are capital assets and must be ordered through Kuali.
- Departmental P-Cards are not accepted for payment. Please use the departmental account number associated with your P-Card.
Fiscal Year-End Information
Software and Non-Equipment Item Purchases
In order to be billed for the 2010-2011 fiscal year: software, computers or accessories (not qualifiying as "equipment") must be received by the department by Friday, June 24th. These purchases will not be encumbered or billed prior to their receipt, so departments are urged to order well in advance.
- Please fill out the form completely; you will receive a confirmation email after your order is submitted.
- Orders with incomplete information will not be processed. If difficulty arises, we will attempt to contact you through the information provided on the form.
- You will be notified by email or telephone (using the email address and/or telephone number you provided) when your product arrives.
- Please do not come to the Computer Store to pickup items until you have been notified that they are ready for pickup.
- Orders will be available for pickup at 110 Computer Center.
- Orders paid by cash or check must be done in person at 110 Computer Center.