Warranty, Repairs, and Return Policy
What type of use are these items for?
In order to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and accurate pricing, we need to know the type of use for the items you need.
Warranty, Repairs, and Return Policy Information
For most returns and exchanges, the MSU Computer Store is happy to honor a 30-day trial period. If during the first 30 days you feel you need to make another choice, please bring back the product(s), with their original packaging, to return or exchange the product.
- Printer ink and toner cartridges
- Both custom and in-store Lenovo laptops, desktops, and workstations
- Custom Apple laptops, desktops, and workstations
- Custom configured Dell laptops and desktops
- Dell tablets
- Dell Latitude series laptops from the MSU Computer Store inventory
- All HP printers, ink, and toner cartridges
- All accessories that were included in the E-Quote when building a customer computer, such as docking stations or adapters that were ordered through Dell/Lenovo/Apple
- Personal credit card refunds will be applied to your credit card
- Checks will be mailed for cash refunds, this normally takes 3-4 weeks
- Departmental refunds will be JVE'd to your account
Same great service. Now delivered differently.
We recently made some changes to how we provide computer repair services. While we still offer free consultation and assistance with repairs, we no longer repair the hardware ourselves.
We Have You Covered
The MSU Computer Store – Help and Repair has agreements with local area vendors, Digilink and Capitol Macintosh, to provide both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs. We will act as your liaison with these companies when you bring us your device and will ensure that you are fully satisfied with your repair experience. Contact us at (517) 432-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org at any point during the repair and we will get you an update on its status.
Students who purchased a Dell or Apple laptop from us receive a free loaner laptop while their computer is being repaired.
How It Works
You bring us your device and we will take it from there getting it to either the manufacture or local vendor for repair.
- Repairs covered under warranty for all manufacturers except Apple are sent to the manufacturer to complete.
- Apple repairs covered under warranty are sent to Apple or Capitol Macintosh (Apple authorized service provider) to complete.
- Departmental out-of-warranty repairs for all manufacturers except Apple are referred to Digilink (MSU approved vendor) to complete.
- Personal out-of-warranty repairs are referred to Digilink and Vertex Computers (MSU approved vendors) to complete.
- Apple out-of-warranty repairs are referred to Capitol Macintosh (a local Apple authorized service provider) to complete.
Your Data and Devices are Safe
Warranty Support Contact Information
Adobe Tech Support: 800-642-3623
Apple Computer: 800-800-2775
Dell Computer: 800-274-7799
Hewlett Packard: 800-633-3600
Adobe Software: http://www.adobe.com
Apple Computer: http://www.apple.com
Dell Computer: http://www.dell.com
Hewlett Packard/Compaq: http://www.hp.com